YEŞİLOĞLU PVC-U CLEAN WATER PIPES and FITTINGS
- It has a lifespan of at least 50 years.
- Saves investment cost.
- Impact resistance is high.
- Provides practical laying convenience.
- Saves on shipping.
- Does not corrode.
- Provides absolute sealing.
- It is resistant to chemicals and abrasives in the soil, does not erode and does not corrode.
- All kinds of; It is suitable for fluid transport.
- All kinds of pressures up to 20 and 25 bar; press It is produced in class.
- It can be produced in desired size, length, straight cut.
- It is suitable for health, does not spoil the taste and smell of water.
- Quality has been certified by numerous independent laboratories.
- Except muf size as standard; It is produced in 6 m length.
- It is produced in two different types, namely the bonding muff and the passing muff.
- It has a neat and smooth surface.
- Resistant to pressure and atmospheric conditions.
- It can be used to convey water with a temperature of up to 45 °C or more.
In Drinking Water and Domestic Water Networks
Drinking Water Subscriber Connections
Waste and Sewerage Networks
In Agricultural Irrigation
In Telecommunications Studies
Transportation of Hazardous Wastes
Experiments According to TS EN ISO 1452-2 Standard
According to the TS EN ISO 1183-1 test method, its density should be at least 1350 kg/m3, and the most 1460 kg/m3.
According to the TS EN ISO 1452-1 standard, the smallest strength value should be 25 MPa.
- Impact strength (TS EN ISO 3127)
- Iç compressive strength (TS EN ISO 1167-1)
- Vicat softening temperature (TS EN ISO 2507-1)
- Dimensional stability (TS EN ISO 2505)
- Strength to dichloromethane at certain temperature (Degree of gelation) (TS EN ISO 9852)
- Coaxial tensile test (TS EN ISO 6259-1, TS EN ISO 6259-2)
- DSC (differential scanning calorimetry) (alternative test method – strength to dichloromethane) (TS ISO 18373-1)