Experiments According to TS EN ISO 1452-2 Standard
According to the TS EN ISO 1183-1 test method, its density should be at least 1350 kg/m3, and the most 1460 kg/m3.
According to the TS EN ISO 1452-1 standard, the smallest strength value should be 25 MPa.
- Impact strength (TS EN ISO 3127)
- Iç compressive strength (TS EN ISO 1167-1)
- Vicat softening temperature (TS EN ISO 2507-1)
- Dimensional stability (TS EN ISO 2505)
- Strength to dichloromethane at certain temperature (Degree of gelation) (TS EN ISO 9852)
- Coaxial tensile test (TS EN ISO 6259-1, TS EN ISO 6259-2)
- DSC (differential scanning calorimetry) (alternative test method – strength to dichloromethane) (TS ISO 18373-1)